At a glance
The upcoming IGW Professional 2021 will have the motto "ROOTING FOR TOMORROW”, since security of supply and regionality have gained enormously in importance again, especially in the recent months.
Together with you, we want to form the platform on which relevant topics of the industry will be discussed and where future added value can be created through a multifaceted exchange.
The IGW Professional 2021 takes place in the northern area of the exhibition grounds. Halls 18, 20 and Palais am Funkturm serve as meeting places for the industry.
We look forward to creating the upcoming event with you as a partner.
Following you will find further information on IGW Professional 2021:
20 - 21 January 2021
- 18 - 22 January 2021
- Opening press conference
- Exhibition & industry meeting,Startup-Days, Regional-Star Award, Future Forum for Rural Development
Target Audience Exhibitors
German federal states, official international participations, institutions & ministries
Target Audience Visitors
Invited trade visitors from the industry & politics
Rental charges: 152.00 €/m² (plus AUMA, media package and VAT)
Trade visitor day ticket: 19.00 € (incl. VAT & wardrobe storage)
30 Nov 2020
Stand registration is available on request..
The IGW Professional 2021 will take place in the northern area of the exhibition grounds.
The opening ceremony and press conference will take place in the Palais am Funkturm. The main stage in the Palais can also be booked for your individual event.
The exhibiting partners are located in halls 18 & 20.
Simultaneously, congresses and events will take place in the CityCube Berlin.
Halls 7.1 a-c can be used for congresses as well.
The drawings are a basic idea of the hall concept and do not illustrate a ready-made hall plan. The sizes of the areas serve as a rough orientation.
Would you like to present yourself with an individual stand construction or do prefer booking the stand construction concept of our partner? The choice is yours!
Rent a Stage
- Book stage time for your topics.
- Use the meeting spaces for your appointments at the IGW Professional 2021.
- Are you an expert for a specific topic? Make use of the speakers corner for an professional exchange at the highest level.
- Do you have important topics for the press? Just book a time slot for your PC.
Chill & Eat Area
- Lots of input and you would like to have lunch in peace? Visit our Chill & Eat Area for a short break.
- Broadcast your event on our stages on-site live to the internet.
- Make your videos available on the website of IGW Professional 2021 and bring your topics to the web.
- You have relevant content that we can publish on our IGW channels? We use Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
Virtual Market Place®
- Use your profile in the Virtual Market Place® (VMP) and present your company & products online.
- With a networking profile in the VMP you can get into contact with trade visitors.
Organizer of International Green Week
Messe Berlin GmbH
The German Farmers’ Association (DBV)
Federation of German Food and Drink Industries (BVE)
International Green Week 2020 - Facts and Figures
- Total area
1,880 of which 770 were international exhibitors from 72countries
400,000 of which 90,000 were trade visitors
- Rental charges
Row stand 2020 152,- to 160,- EUR/m²
annually, in January
- Date of next events
20. - 21. January 2021 (Trade visitors only)
21. - 30. January 2022
20. - 29. January 2023
19. - 28. January 2024